This Privacy Notice contains important information on
- The personal information we collect about you;
- What we do with your information, and
- Who your information might be shared with.
We will only use and share personal information as explained in this Privacy Notice.
The personal information we collect about you
We will only ask you for your contact information in order to carry out the services you wish us to provide, i.e. your name, address, email address and telephone number(s) (landline and/or mobile).
What we do with your information
- If we only provide a quote and are not instructed, your information will be stored in a secure manner for 6-12 months. It will then be destroyed.
- If we are instructed, we will only use your information during the time we are carrying out the services you have engaged us to provide.
- Once our contract is concluded, your information will be stored in a secure manner for a period of up to 15 years in order to comply with our Professional Indemnity insurance requirements.
- After this period, your information will be destroyed.
Who your information might be shared with
- Your information will not be used for marketing purposes and will not be shared with any third parties.
- We do not store any financial information like credit card numbers or any personal information on this site.
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.